Selasa, 11 Mei 2010

One day in my diary

Wednesday, May 5th

This morning I got an SMS from Mila saying that last night she dreamt of a “Kepompong” cracked and fallen off the ground [Kepompong is also the name given by Mila for our group. The members are Ilham, Friska, Mila and me]. I replied that it was just her unreasonable fright.

At the Dzuhur time when I was at the campus, Mila sent me messages asking me to accompany her having lunch and browsing on the internet. I felt a little bit confused as I had promised to meet Ilham at campus later in 30 minutes. Ilham told me in SMS that he had left his broken motorbike in his friend’s house, Syarif. He was back then on the way to Jatinangor by bus. Yup we were going back home together on my motorbike.

Ilham via sms, “Mef gw baru sampe Nangor nehh!!”

Finally after messaging a lot with Mila, “Mef, aku tunggu km di depan kecamatan ya skg”

Me, ??????????? Waaaaaa…..


Okay!! I would first take Mila to a hairdresser coz she wanted to have her front hair cut, and then I’d also take Ilham there.

On the way to Kecamatan, I typed a message to Ilham to tell him that he didn’t have to come to campus but to wait for me in PangDam. But before I sent the message, another SMS arrived, “Mef, gw ada di depan kecamatan bareng sama Mila dan Friska juga!!, lu dateng sini aja skg yak!!, bekakakakak…!!”

“Whoaaahhh??? Hahahaha…” I was so surprised!! How come!! Kompong would eventually be hanging out together again after our 3-day camping trip at the peak of Mt. Manglayang about a month before. I accelerated my motorbike excitedly, then
 I laughed out loud when I saw them sitting together in front of a small resto. “Hahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahaha….” That was an unexpected meeting!!!

Lastly, I was told, when we were having lunch together,  that they each got surprised like I did! [Lunch time, I just sat around without ordering any food to eat, I was fasting back then, so thirsty]

Here is the story:

Ilham would meet me in jatinangor, but he didn’t tell me he had arranged an appointment with Friska. And Ilham didn’t know that Friska had been with Mila awaiting for him in front of kecamatan.

Mila had an appointment with me there as well, and I just knew in the last second that she had already been with Friska. It was so funny coz Mila didn’t know that Ilham would show up to meet Friska since she didn't tell Mila about it at all. Soo, finally we met up that day… hohohohoho… what a unique meeting!!

Having had lunch together, Kompong hanged out at Jatos’ food court on the 3rd floor, it had a free hotspot. The two others accompanied Mila to find the information she needed on the internet. My headache was getting worse and worse, then I decided to take a nap in Musholla. 


I got up and felt better and joined them again. Friska told me that when I wasn't there with them, Ilham and Mila played around just like two little kids. Mila ran after Ilham to get her diary back from him. When they were running around the food court, many other visitors looked at them curiously!!! Hahahahaha…the way they looked might still be like school-aged students, so people wouldn’t think that Mila and Ilham had been in the last year in university. They must've been so funny! I wish I could've seen them….

At around 4 pm, Friska told us that it was only 10 minutes left before the movie began; we went up one more floor. That afternoon we watched a movie titled “The Clash of The Titans”. I liked that movie; I liked being together with my friends: Ilham, Friska and Mila at that movie theater although Mila and Ilham were very noisy kidding to each other.. I and Friska, sitting side by side, seriously watched the movie, though sometimes I teased Mila coz she sat at my left side, only an arm away. I managed to lick Friska’s hand in the middle of the movie show.. wakakakakak… she looked between feared and pleased. (Pleased?? Hahaha... not really sure either :D)

We all separated in front of Jatinangor Town Square at around 6 pm, I broke the fasting with some popcorn. Mila and Friska went somewhere I didn’t know. I and Ilham just went back home straightly riding on my motorbike. Hmmm, what a good day... ^_o

Tonight I’m writing this diary, not in a good mood; my friend Ilham has just left by his bicycle with a carrier full of stuff. I heard rumors that he won’t live here any longer, moving to Dipati Ukur… hmm so sad to realize it actually after years we've been through together. But what confuses me most is why he wants to move away. Well, I just don’t want to be trapped in a conflict that may break our friendship, so I just let him go. 


I am going to call Mila just to share what I am now concerned about.

Hope she has a good way out!

2 komentar:

  1. Owh... It's an amazing story.... About a unique meeting

    I hope your frindship in "kepompong" will be right

    BalasHapus
  2. Dan ternyata naluri ku benar bukan? ....

    BalasHapus